Rizal, Occ. Mindoro Mayor Sonny Pablo entices residents to pay their taxes by holding a raffle draw
Taxpayers in Rizal, Occidental Mindoro will get more than the satisfaction of having done their civic duty.
They would also get the chance to win prizes.
Rizal Mayor Sonny Pablo announced that the local government would be holding a raffle promo for real property tax payers.
The grand draw would be on December 25, 2023.
The first prize would be a motorcycle, the second price a hand tractor chassis, and the third prize is a kubota diesel engines.
20 taxpayers will also win one sack of rice each.
The raffle is open to all real property payers who will update their tax payments would be entitled to a raffle entry.
Winners will be determined via a manual draw using tambiolo provided by the local government, to be witnessed by the Municipal Mayor, Municipal Treasurer, LGU Internal Audit representative and representative from Department of Trade and Industry.
Pay your taxes and get a chance to win!
“𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗕𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗨𝗪𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗢!
LGU Rizal RAFFLE PROMO for Real Property Tax payers
GET A CHANCE TO WIN in the GRAND DRAW on December 25, 2023
1st Prize – 1 Unit of Motorcycle (KAWASAKI BAJAJ 150)
2nd Prize – Hand Tractor Chassis (Trailer not included)
3rd Prize – Kubota Diesel Engines
Plus 20 winners of One Sack of Rice.
1. Promo period runs from January 01, 2023 to December 22, 2023.
2. The raffle promo is open to all Real Property Payers that will update the Tax payment of Real Property whether partial, in full or advance payment during the promo period (January 01, 2023 to December 22, 2023). Every real property paid is entitled to one raffle entry provided that property has duly approved Tax declaration Number validated by Office of the municipal assessor and payment was made on or before the cut-off date (December 22, 2023).
3. Each qualified tax payers will be issued with raffle ticket by Municipal Treasurer’s Office Staff upon payment of real property tax to be fill out by tax payer and drop the ticket on the draw machine that will be provided by the LGU.
4. Real Property Tax payer with multiple property accounts is entitled to receive a raffle ticket for each property paid.
How to join?
1. Update the payment of your Real Property Tax in the Office of the Municipal Treasurer on or before the cut-off date (December 22, 2023.)
2. Fill up the raffle ticket provided by the MTO and drop to the draw machine/tambiolo provided by the LGU.
Raffle Draw and Prizes
1. The grand Draw will be held on December 25, 2023 with the prizes as follows:
a. 1st Prize – 1 Unit of Motorcycle (KAWASAKI BAJAJ 150)
b. 2nd Prize – Hand Tractor Chassis (Trailer not included)
c. 3rd Prize – Kubota Diesel Engines
d. 20 consolation prize – Sack of Rice
2. Winners will be determined via a manual draw using tambiolo provided by the LGU, to be witnessed by the Municipal Mayor, Municipal Treasurer, LGU Internal Audit representative and representative from Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
3. Every winning ticket number will be confirmed and verified by duly authorized representative from LGU Internal Audit and representative from Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
4. Tax on the prizes are free of charge.
Claiming and Notification
1. Winners shall be contacted and notified by Local Government Unit within five (5) working days from the date of the raffle draw via landline or mobile number. Please note that LGU and its representative will not ask for any fees in exchange for the prize.
2. LGU will disclose and publish the names, photos, and other information of all winners for transparency purposes. Hence, names of all winners shall be published in the LGU official Facebook page.
3. Prize must be claimed within three (3) months from the receipt of the notification from LGU or publication by LGU in its official Facebook page.
4. Prizes may claim at Office of the Municipal Treasurer of Municipal Main Hall.
5. To claim the prize, winners must present two (2) valid ID and the winning ticket stab,” Pablo posted.