Incoming Sorsogon Rep. Dette Escudero promotes Bulusan Lake
Incoming Sorsogon Rep. Dette Escudero has yet to officially sit as the province’s representative, but she has already started to promote its sights.
In a Facebook post, Escudero said the Bulusan Lake in the province has been opened to the public and has been made even more beautiful for tourists.
She said entrance fee is P50 for adults, and P25 for Bulusan residents, students with a valid ID, senior citizens, persons with disabilities, and children below 7 years old.
The place offers massages, trekking, kayaking, stand up paddling, boating, and fishing, she said.
It’s time to check it out!
“Muli nang binuksan ang Bulusan Lake na matatagpuan sa San Roque, Bulusan, Sorsogon. Ito’y mas pinaganda at pinagyaman para sa mga turista.
Kung hindi ka pa nakapunta, ano pa ang hinihintay mo?
* Adult – ₱50.00/head
* Students w/ valid id – ₱25.00
* Bulusan Residents -₱25.00
* PWD,Senior,Children below 7 – ₱25.00
*Shuttle Service/Jeep – ₱35.00 per head,round trip
*Massage – ₱250.00
*Cafe (Soon to Open)
– Trekking (Trekking Fee: ₱10.00/head)
– Kayaking (Fee: ₱100.00 per 30mins)
– Stand up paddling (Fee: ₱200.00 per 30mins
– Boating (₱600.00 for 5persons, 2paddlers)
Fishing (₱20.00/head),” Escudero posted.