Gov. Gadiano turns over cash aid to Sablayan beneficiaries
This the season of giving, that’s why Occidental Mindoro Governor Eduardo Gadiano provided assistance to several beneficiaries on the first day of September.
Gadiano turned over cash assistance to his kababayan in Sablayan yesterday. The breakdown is as follows:
1. Php117,000 check given to Ma’am Norma Taboy for the repair of 2 classrooms of Claudio Salgado National High School;
2. Php64,000 check-Financial Assistance given to Barangay Paetan, Sablayan for renovation and completion of comfort room, ceiling and flooring of Principal’s Office of Paetan Elementary School;
3. Php27,000 Financial Assistance for renovation of school premises of Cebu Elementary School, Barangay Ligaya;
4. Php25,000 Financial Assistance of Sablayan Municipal Jail for water supply materials received by OIC Regina D. Dangupon;
5. Php20,000 Financial Assistance to Sablayan Motocross Rider’s, Inc. ng Sablayan received by Ms. Marife Chavez Ronquillo;
“Bahagi ito ng patuloy na layunin ni Gov. Ed na masuportahan ang iba’t ibang programa at proyekto ng mga paaralan, barangay at samahan sa buong bayan at lalawigan,” the governor’s office said.
Present during the activity were Executive Secretary/AkapHub Focal Person Ryan Gadiano Sioson and Engineer Diosdado Capiral at Disbursing Officer Remie Sadural.