Rep. Co says Ako Bicol distributed medical supplies to 17 schools in Albay
Ako Bicol Rep. Elizaldy Co said that the partylist has so far provided medical supplies to 17 schools in Albay to help them prepare for the “new normal” this academic year.
Ako Bicol party-list distributed facemasks and alcohol to 17 public schools, namely:
* Bañag Elementary School
*Bigao Elementary School
* Nabasan Elementary School
* Puro Elemenatary School
* Grade School Department ( Divine Word College of Legazpi )
* Vinisitahan National High School
* Balabagon Elementary School
* Manito National High School
* Buyo Elementary School
* Caguscos Elementary School
* Nagotgot Elementary School
* Buenavista Elementary School
* Manito Central School
* Matanag Elementary School
* Cajugotan Elementary School
* Cawayan National High School
Co said that the goal of the initiative is to take care of the health of the education sector personnel amid the lingering threat of the coronavirus disease.
“Today, we led the distribution of alcohol and facemasks under AKB’s ‘Tabang Sa Edukasyon program. Our goal is to ensure the health and well-being of students, teachers and non teaching staff,” said Co.
“Apart from medical supplies, Ako Bicol has scholarship programs and regularly donates school materials to students and teachers in urban and far flung areas of Bicol,” he added.