VP Robredo makes educational videos more widely available
Vice President Leni Robredo has been making educational videos to help students, parents, and teachers in the transition to blended learning amid the pandemic.
Robredo has made the videos more widely available.
In a Facebook post, she said the videos could be viewed not just on the Youtube channel for the Bayanihan e-Skewka.
The videos would also be uploaded on a dedicated Facebook page, she said.
This new mode of learning is not easy, but these online tools could help ease the burden!
“Aside from our BAYANIHAN e-SKWELA youtube channel, we now have a facebook page for our videos.
Please like and follow BAYANIHAN e-SKWELA on facebook. Our first set of videos are already uploaded here.
Here is the list of our first batch of videos and their youtube links:
1. Edukasyon sa Bagong Normal: Ano-ano ang mga Dapat Asahan? https://youtu.be/R7Dlryp1gck
2. Bakit Kailangang Patuloy Mag-aral Ngayong Pandemya? https://youtu.be/Hp2rVwC9pAU
3. Halina’t Magbasa! Pagtuturo ng Panimulang Pagbabasa https://youtu.be/fiE97vYGE4g
4. Paano Maging Epektibo na Education Manager? https://youtu.be/BpIoldpvv4k
5. Paano Gumawa ng Video Lesson? https://youtu.be/ogIV1jpj92U
6. Project-Based Learning sa Tahanan https://youtu.be/Dlmqh902n_s
7. Ang Pagiging Katuwang sa Pagbabasa sa Elementarya https://youtu.be/o0cjI5d0nzs,” Robredo posted.