CamSur Rep. Bordado scrutinizes budget proposals of various gov’t agencies
Camarines Sur Rep. Gabriel Bordado, Jr. has scrutinized the expenditure proposals of various government agencies during the national budget hearing at the House of Representatives.
After 8 days of national budget hearing, Bordado said that he had managed to interpellate the following:
• Legislative-Executive Development Advisory Council (LEDAC),
• the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI),
• the Presidential Communications and Operations Office (PCOO),
• the Department of Health (DOH),
• the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE),
• the Technical Skills Development Authority (TESDA),
• the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR),
• the Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR),
• the Department of Tourism (DOT),
• the Department of Agriculture (DA), and
• the National Irrigation Administration (NIA).
Meanwhile, Bordado also manifested his proposal to increase the budget of the Office of the Vice President (OVP).
Bordado succeeded VP Leni Robredo as CamSur representative.
The budget hearing will wind up tomorrow, September 20.