Tuloy ang serbisyo! Catanduanes Rep. Sarmiento’s medical assistance program continues to provide help until June 30
The Office of Catanduanes Rep. Cesar Sarmiento said that its medical assistance program will still provide help until June 30.
Sarmiento is serving his last and final term as congressman.
He ran as Catanduanes Governor but lost to incumbent Gov. Joseph Cua.
“Nais pong ipaalam ni Congressman Cesar Sarmiento na maaari pang humingi ng medical assistance sa kanyang opisina sa Congress hanggang ika-30 Hunyo 2019,” his office said.
The partner hospitals are:
• Philippine General Hospital (PGH),
• Jose Reyes Memorial Medical Center,
• Philippine Orthopedic Center,
• East Avenue Medical Center,
• Lung Center of the Philippines
• Philippine Children’s Medical Center (PCMC),
• Philippine Heart Center (PHC)
• National Kidney and Transplant Institute (NKTI)
“Matapos pong magpa konsulta sa napiling ospital, magtungo po sa opisina ni Cong. Cesar Sarmiento sa SWA 405 House of Representatives, Batasan Hills, Quezon City para sa assistance na maaaring gamitin sa laboratory/diagnostic tests, hospital bill, gamot at iba pang serbisyo ng ospital,” the office said.
Sarmiento will step down in office on June 30 after nine years in office.