Escudero serves Bicolano dishes during lunch with rival senatorial bets in Sorsogon
Sorsogon gubernatorial candidate Francis “Chiz” Escudero served the best of Bicol when he hosted a lunch for opposing senatorial bets in his home last Sunday.
Escudero, serving his last term as Senator and now seeking a gubernatorial post in his home province, served best known Bicolano dishes to the invited senatoriables.
Present during the lunch were former Special Assistant to the President Christopher “Bong” Go and Otso Diretso bets Florin Hilbay and Romy Macalintal.
Escudero said that he served bicol express, laing, nilagang pili with bagoong, inihaw na isda, ginataang alimango, and cocido (fish in buko juice soup) to his guests.
The three senatorial candidates later on joined the proclamation rally of Escudero’s Team Sorsogon First proclamation rally.
Moreover, several other senatorial candidates from different political affiliations joined the said proclamation rally on Sunday night.
Aside from the three, present during the event were
Present during the rally were:
• Senator Grace Poe
• Senator Bam Aquino
• Senator Cynthia Villar
• Senator JV Ejercito
• Former Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile
• Former Senator Jinggoy Estrada
• Former Senator Lito Lapid
• Former Representative Neri Comenares
• Mayor Lani Mercado (representing Former Senator Bong Revilla)
• Former Sec. Francis Tolentino
• Former PNP Chief Bato Dela Rosa
• Ms. Tootsy Angara (representing Senator Sonny Angara)
• Ms. Kathryn Pimentel (representing Senator Koko Pimentel)