On the first day of campaign period for local officials, Masbate congressional candidiate Atty. Kaye Revil has laid down her plans for the province.
Revil presented her visions for Masbate across various sectors including livelihood, jobs, health, environment, tourism and education.
The incumbent vice governor shared her 4K platforms:
KABUHAYAN at TRABAHO (Livelihood and Jobs)
• Congressional District Offices within reach of the people for various concerns & assistance (Masbate City, Mobo, Milagros, Mandaon, Balud, Baleno, Aroroy)
• Bring government services closer to the people- PRC, NBI, Passport, NSO, LTO, processing made available and
• More road networks, bridges, ports & accessibility thru farm-to-market
• Airport that can accommodate bigger airplanes
• Quality jobs and livelihood programs and entrepreneurship
• Agricultural support to farmers and fisher folks (financing and equipment)
• Creation of Masbate Economic Development Office
• Strengthen Kusog Masbate card to be accepted nationwide
KALUSUGAN at KABATAAN (Health and Youth)
• Hospitals & Health Centers w/complete facilities
• Free medicines, medical services and more medical assistance
• Free vaccines for mothers & children
• Sports and youth development (more sports & recreation facilities; training for different kinds of sports; support for athletes)
• Senior Citizen Centers
KALIKASAN at TURISMO (Environment and Tourism)
• Protection of natural resources for future generation
• Rodeo Festival as a World Class event and Masbate as a world-class destination
• Construction of Masbate Museum, Tourism Sites & Recreational Parks
• Construction of Masbate Convention Center
• Sustainable tourism and development (Have all resorts/hotels/tourism related establishments be DOT/IATA accredited)
KAARAMAN at EDUKASYON (Trainings and Education)
• Free education & scholarships
• More school buildings, facilities, gymnasiums, auditoriums, computer laboratories, public libraries
• Capacity enhancement & trainings for all sectors
• Free internet & WIFI connectivity in public places
• Protection of women, children and the marginalized
“Have me as your representative in Congress & I will give you the best public service you can ever have,” she said.
Revil is trying to unseat incumbent Masbate 2nd district Rep.Olga Kho.