Naga City Mayor Bongat swears in newly promoted city gov’t employees
Naga City Mayor John Bongat has led the oathtaking of the newly promoted employees of the city government.
A total of 24 city government officials take their oath before Bongat during yesterday’s flagraising ceremony.
“CONGRATULATIONS to our newly promoted city government employees who took their oath of office as administered by City Mayor John Bongat before other city hall employees this morning during the flag raising ceremony,” the city government said.
The promoted officials are:
1. Reynaldo Rapiz, Construction & Maintenance Man (Bicol Central Station)
2. Ma. Cecilia H. Abonal, Administrative Officer V (City Accountant’s Office)
3. Teresita M. Domer, Senior Administrative Assistant I/ Data Controller IV (City Budget Office)
4. Eduardo SD. Masapol, Welder II (City Engineer’s Office)
5. Melissa Lindlay F. Borja, Administrative Aide VI (City Engineer’s Office)
6. Salvador M. Olarte, Jr., Construction and Maintenance Man (City Engineer’s Office)
7. Abel Victor C. Tindugan, Sanitation Inspector III (City Health Office)
8. Lydel Mae D. Pasumbal, Medical Technologist I (City Health Office)
9. Alvin J. Belano, Youth Development Officer I (City Mayor’s Office)
10. Antonio A. Ladines, Jr., Administrative Aide IV (City Mayor’s Office)
11. Alnor Roger A. Alcala, Administrative Aide IV (City Mayor’s Office)
12. Josyl V. San Jose, Administrative Aide IV (City Mayor’s Office)
13. Marison V. Balona, Population Program Officer I (City Population & Nutrition Office)
14. Leticia T. Badiola, Supervising Administrative Officer (City Treasurer’s Office)
15. Dexter B. Quiapo, Revenue Collection Clerk II (City Treasurer’s Office)
16. Haide C. Sempuego, Revenue Collection Clerk I (City Treasurer’s Office)
17. Ariel M. Macalalad, Administrative Aide IV (City Treasurer’s Office)
18. Rhonic E. Solares, Administrative Aide III (General Services Office)
19. Ramon C. Rosero, Administrative Aide I/ Utility Worker I (General Services Office)
20. Merlyn S. Castañeda, Administrative Aide I/ Utility Worker I (Naga City Abattoir)
21. Glynda B. Porcalla, Pharmacist II (Naga City Hospital)
22. Melinda O. Dalisay, Medical Technologist II (Naga City Hospital)
23. James Paul S. Bayrante, Nurse I (Naga City Hospital)
24. Emilio G. Fernandez, Administrative Aide IV (Naga City Hospital)
“Thank you for the great service you rendered in the past and may you continue serving the city to the best of your ability,” the city government said.