Mayor Barracoso thanks Brgy. Marcilla officials for supporting projects of Coron local gov’t
Coron Mayor Jerry Barracoso has expressed gratitude to the officials of Barangay Marcilla for its support to the projects of the local government.
Barracoso recently visited the said barangay to meet with various sectors there as well as to bring medical services for the residents.
“Pinuri ni Mayor Jerry ang samahan ng mga opisyales ng Barangay Marcilla at ang suporta nito sa LGU upang maisagawa ang mga proyektong ito,” the mayor’s office said.
The projects in the said barangay include:
• Day Care Center So. Dungon -100%
• Barangay Health Station-50%
• Reconstruction of Culvert So. Palasan
• 3 Road Concreting 1.3M (337,000.00 LGU counterpart) for posting
• So. Dungon waiting shed
• 100 sacks cement, 50 pcs Steel Bar -School gate at open canal
• 25 sacks cement para sa So. Dungon
• Pailaw sa Basketball court ng So. Dungon
• sound system para sa Barangay Hall
• mga Hose para sa water system ng ibat ibang sitio
The muncipal government said that Barangay Marcilla was the 14th barangay visited by the Mayor as well as the members of the Sangguniang Bayan.
The mayor also hold dialogue with the senior citizens in Barangay Marcilla to discuss the release of their pension.
“Pagpupulong ng Senior Citizen’s Association ng Barangay Marcilla upang maghalal ng panibagong mga opisyales at maipaliwanag ang proseso ng pagrerelease ng kanilang pensyon,” the mayor’s office said.