bicol.politics.com.ph

Eto na ang pera! Cam Sur Gov. Migz Villafuerte promises to distribute emergency shelter assistance ASAP

0 692

There’s no hanky panky with this P523 million fund.

Camarines Sur Gov. Migz Villafuerte said the provincial government would waste no time in distributing the P523.65 million funds for emergency shelter assistance for those who were victims of typhoon NIna.

In a Facebook post, Villafuerte said the check for the second tranche of the assistance was dated September 24, 2018 and was received September 25 by the staff of the Provincial Treasurer’s Office.

He noted that many of his constituents had been waiting for this and this would be given to them as soon as the documents are in order.

He also asked them not to listen to fake news about the funds.

“Malinaw na malinaw po, ang cheke para sa second tranche ng Emergency Shelter Assistance na nagkakahalagang P523,650,000 ay dated SEPTEMBER 24, 2018. Ito po ay kinuha ngayong araw, September 25, 2018 ng mga kawani ng Provincial Treasurer’s Office mula sa DSWD RO V.Ito na po ang pinakahihintay ng ating mga kababayang nasalanta ng Nina. Agad itong ipapamahagi sa mga benepisyaryo sa oras na handa na ang mga dokumento. Hantayin po natin ang announcement ng schedule sa bawat bayan.Kaya huwag nang makinig sa mga nagpapakalat ng FAKE NEWS at malisyosong balita. ☝?Salamat po,” he posted on Facebook.