Calapan City OKs more development, infrastructure projects
Major development and insfrastructure projects in Calapan City have been approved recently by the Sangguniang Panglusod.
In a meeting of the City Development Council presided by Mayor Arnan Panaligan, the projects approved were:
• Updated Comprehensive Land Use Plan 2018-2028 of the City of Calapan
• Proposed major infrastructure projects such as;
• Tawiran-Guinobatan Diversion Road, Guinobatan-Bulusan Alternate Road;
• Tawiran-Masipit Floodway Project, Infantado St. Sta. Maria Village Road and Drainage Improvement Project;
• Proposed Calapan City Coliseum and Convention Center; and
• New City Public Cemetery.