VG Lagman bares 16 most ‘innodaptive’ barangays in Albay
Albay Vice Governor Edcel Grex Lagman has named the 16 barangays that are innovative and adaptive.
The 16 Most “INNODAPTIVE” barangays in Albay each received a Certificate of Recognition and a brand-new laptop.
“Last 13 August, our Board of Judges chose the top 16 barangay councils in a competitive selection process,” Lagman said.
The 29 barangay councils joined the search during the deliberation and were all represented by their respective Punong Barangays and/or Barangay Kagawads in the judging.
The top 16 InnoDaptive barangays and their respective Punong Barangays are:
1. GUBAT-IRAYA, BACACAY – PB JEZABEL BERMUNDO
2. BURAGUIS, LEGAZPI CITY – PB. AMELITA T. BARIZO
3. NABONTON, LIGAO CITY – PB MALVAR PINCARO
4. BANAO, BACACAY – PB CORAZON C. DATO
5. VICTORY VILLAGE SOUTH , LEGAZPI CITY – PB JOIE BAHOY
6. PONSO, POLANGUI – PB CONRADO S. SABATER, JR.
7. STO. DOMINGO ST., STO. DOMINGO – PB. GERRY BAÑEGA
8. SAN JOSE, MALILIPOT – PB LEONARDO BISA
9. BUDIAO, DARAGA – PB. CONDI M. LOVERES
10. MALABOG, DARAGA – ABC PAULO MONTALLANA
11. FIDEL SURTIDA., STO. DOMINGO – PB ARNEL BORCELIS
12. BUBULUSAN, GUINOBATAN –PB NONITO S. OLMEDA
13. CALBAYOG, MALILIPOT –PB GILBERT BOLAÑOS
14. BOMBON, TABACO CITY – PB ROGELIO BURCE
15. BONGALON, DARAGA – PB JIMSON MADANE
16. SAN ROQUE, LEGAZPI CITY – PB JOSELITO MARTINEZ
Lagman said the winners presented the programs and projects they undertook in overcoming the challenges and obstacles posed by this pandemic that they have assessed as innovative and adaptive.
“Thank you to all our contestants and congratulations to all the winners,” he said.