CamNorte Rep. Tallado announces winners of her trivia game
Camarines Norte Rep. Josie Tallado has announced the winners of her Tourism Trivia Questions who will take home new tablets.
“Sa nakaraang Episode ng Committee on Tourism noong Setyembre 20, ay naitampok ang mga natatanging tanawin at tourism destinations sa Unang Distrito ng Camarines Norte na ipinalabas sa pamamagitan ng Facebook Livestream sa buong Pilipinas,” said Tallado.
Tallado said that the showing of the tourist spots meant to show the beauty of the province throughout the country.
The winners are the following:
1) Kathryn B. Belleza
from Anahaw, Labo Camarines Norte
2. Angelo Villaos Almadrones from
Brgy.Plaridel Sta.Elena Camarines Norte
The trivia questions were:
1. Where can you find the mining capital or said to be the goldtown of Bicol region?
Answer : Paracale
2. What is the town in Camarines Norte said to be the ” gateway to Bicolandia”?
Answer: Sta. Elena
3. Which Camarines Norte town was named after the great propagandist, publisher of La Solidaridad and tagged as “avenger of Filipino honor”?
Answer: Jose Panganiban
4. What town in Camarines Norte that used to be the largest town in the Philippines?
5. Which town in Camarines Norte is known as the pilgrimage site for the miraculous image of Black Nazarene? Answer: Capalonga
The winners may claim the prizes in the office of the Rep. Tallado in Labo, Camarines Norte starting September 25.
“Sa mga susunod na araw ay aking iaanunsyo ang 55 na maswerteng estudyanteng mananalo ng Huawei MatePad T8 mula sa mga nagpadala ng comments sa aking post tungkol sa Tablet,” said the solon.
“Biniberipika lang muna natin ang pagkakakilanlan ng mga napili at sinisigurado na sila nga ay mga estudyanteng taga Unang Distrito ng Camarines Norte na nangangailangan ng Tablet,” she added.