Albay VG Lagman lays down rules for those who need to travel from one region to another
Albay Vice Governor Edcel Grex Lagman has shared the rules on how to travel from one region to another amid the eased community lockdown.
Lagman said that for all those who need to travel from one region to another, the following steps must be taken:
1. Secure a medical certificate from the Municipal/City Health Office where you reside certifying that you are not exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19;
2. Get a Certificate of Acceptance from the Mayor of the Local Government Unit where you will travel to. To secure this, have someone in your LGU of destination submit your Medical Certificate issued by the health office of your LGU of origin to the Mayor of the LGU of destination. You can also send your Medical Certificate via email or fax addressed to the Mayor of your LGU of origin.
3. Submit these two (2) documents to the Regional Director of the PNP that has jurisdiction over your LGU of origin.
If the two (2) documents you have submitted are in order, the PNP RD will issue a Travel Authority to you which will state: a) the date of travel; b) point of origin and destination; c)name of driver and d)vehicle(s) that will be used in the transport.
For example, he said, if one resides in Barangay South Triangle in Quezon City and has to travel to Tabaco City, Albay, the following steps have to be followed:
1. Secure a Medical Certificate from the QC Heath Office;
2. Secure a Certificate of Acceptance from the Mayor of Tabaco City
3. Submit the foregoing documents to NCRPO (the regional office of the PNP that has jurisdiction over QC)
“If your documents are in order, the NCRPO will issue your travel authority,” siad the Vice Governor.
Meanwhile, Lagman said that those coming outside the province need to undergo first the 14-day mandatory quarantine period.