We’re hiring! Camarines Sur Gov. Migz Villafuerte invites medical personnel to work for the province
Camarines Sur needs more medical professionals, and Governor Migz Villafuerte has put out a call for applicants himself.
In a Facebook post, Villafuerte said the province is hiring medical personnel to augment the staff at the Provincial Medical Center in case it gets more COVID 19 cases.
He posted the open positions and corresponding salaries.
The hospital needs doctors, nurses, medical technicians, radiologic technicians, pharmacists, nutritionists, and nursing attendants, he said.
Aside from their salaries, they would get hazard pay, he added.
Are you ready to work for Cam Sur?
“We are looking for the following medical personnel to augment the staff in the Provincial Medical Center in preparation for the possibility of more COVID-19 cases:
1. Doctor – Php 85k plus hazard pay
2. Nurses – Php 35k plus hazard pay
3. Medtech – Php 32k plus hazard pay
4. Radtech – Php 32k plus hazard pay
5. Pharmacist – Php 32K plus hazard pay
6. Nutritionist – Php 25k plus hazard pay
7. Nursing attendant (registered midwife or nursing graduate) – Php 20k plus hazard pay
For applicants, please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org,” Villafuerte posted.