Masbate Rep. Kho meets with his ‘soon to be scholars’
Masbate Rep. Tonton Kho has met recently with his “soon to be scholars.”
Kho led the meeting and briefing with the applicants under his education assistance program.
“Please keep posted! I hope naka-comply na kamo sa mga requirements naton,” he said.
Kho noted that application for the education assistance program is still open for those who are interested.
He said that the following necessary documents are:
• Recommendation from your Municipal Mayor
• Original Copy ng Baranggay Certificate of Indigency/Residency
• Photocopy ng SCHOOL ID (make sure may student’s signature and validation para sa present school year)
• Photocopy ng VALID ID ng nag lalakad ng papeles kung immediate relative ng studyante (please seaech sa google ano ano mga valid government IDs)
• Photocopy ng Certificate of Enrollment/Assessment Form/White Card
He remindes the applicants to bring all the required documents for faster transaction.
“You may submit the documents @ Registrar’s Office and look for Sir Ramil Abiga. If Sir Abiga is not around, leave it to the attending staff and don’t forget to inform them you’re submitting the documents for the scholarship. Thank you,” said the Masbate solon.