Occidental Mindoro SP approves reso recognizing, accrediting civil society groups
The Occidental Mindoro Sangguniang Panlalawigan has approved a resolution recognizing the accreditation of Civil Society Organizations in the province.
Board Member Eleonor B. Fajardo, chair of the Committee on Local Government and BM Emmanuel Jun Abeleda, Jr., head of Committee on Livelihood and Cooperatives moved for the approval of the resolution.
“Pinagtibay ng Sangguniang Panlalawigan sa ika-6 na Regular Session ngayong araw, sa pangunguna ni Kgg. Edwin Mintu na gumanap bilang Presiding Officer, ang isang Resolution na nagbibigay ng akreditasyon at pagkilala sa mga Civil Society Organizations sa Lalawigan,” the province said.
The following CSOs have been granted accreditation:
1) Mindoro Organic Agriculture Production Association
2) Unified Guardians Brotherhood Association of Occidental
3) Kabalikat Charity Civic Communications, Inc.
4) Kabang Kalikasan ng Pilipinas Foundation, Inc. /
Worldwide Fund for Living Planet (WWF) Philippines
5) Bayanihan Farmers and Fishermen Association
6) Philippine Institute of Environmental Planners-Occidental
7) Mamburao Bike Club (MBC), Inc.
8) Rotary Club of Mamburao Central
9) React Philippines-Kapatiran Group
10) Seed Producers Cooperative of Occidental Mindoro-
District II (SEPCOM)
11) Association of Retired Teachers of Occidental Mindoro
12) Occidental Mindoro Beekeepers Association
The CSOs that were given recognition were:
1) Balansay Senior Citizens Association
2) Mamburao Rural Waterworks and Sanitation Association,
3) Bukang Liwayway Multi-Purpose Cooperative (BUKAL
4) Sablayan Federation of Multi-Purpose Cooperatives
5) Organico Mindoreños