Sen. Escudero prioritizes Sorsogon’s special education sector
Sorsogon gubernatorial candidate Senator Francis “Chiz” Escudero has laid down his plans for special education (SPED) sector.
Escudero, an educator himself before entering public service, said that SPED is one of the social service priorities of his slate for the province.
The standard bearers of Team Sorsogon First continued their listening tour around the province.
Escudero and vice gubernatorial bet Atty. Wowo Fortes discussed their plans and programs with the residents in Gubat, visiting Dita, Jupi, Lapinig, Nato, Ogao, Tigkiw, and Togawe.
“Special Education (SPED) is one of the social service priorities of Team Sorsogon, Eacudero’s office said.
Escudero shared the specific plans of his slate:
• Building SPED facilities in all municipalities
• Tutoring SPED children to pass DepEd Alternative Learning tests
• Providing free tricycle transportation for SPED children
Escudero earlier discussed his plans for the education sector in Sorsogon, which include:
• Assisting students in availing free tertiary education in state universities
• Assisting students in availing of CHED Unifast scholarships
• Working on having at least four TESDA schools in the province
• Building school infrastructures: Sorsogon State University Laboratory, Sorsogon State University Administration Building, and the Sorsogon National High School Science Laboratory