Sen. Escudero pitches health programs for Sorsogon
Sorsogon gubernatorial bet Senator Francis “Chiz” Escudero has pitched his health programs to the residents of Gubat.
Team Sorsogon First gubernatorial candidate Escudero and his running-mate Atty. Wowo Fortes held a dialogue with the nutrition workers in Gubat recently.
“Adequate health facilities and healthcare programs contribute to progress as people tend to live longer and be more productive,” Escudero’s office said.
Escudero and Fortes met with the barangay nutrition scholars and barangay health workers in Gubat to explain their healthcare plans and programs.
• acquiring a blood bank centrifuge machine
• acquirng a dialysis machine
• distributing 50 ambulances in all municipalities for free use
• alloting funds in private hospitals for indigent patients
• advocating fix terms for barangay health workers
Escudero and Forter also held a forum with the barangay officials of Pilar, Donsol, Sta. Magdalena, and Barcelona.
The outgoing senator laid down their plan to invest significantly in infrastructure in order to spur economic growth and improve public service.
The projects include:
• Completion of all barangay roads by the end of 2019
• Improvement of bridges
• Construction of an interfaith cemetery
• Construction of new government buildings including a) Department of Education b) Bureau of Jail Management and Penology c) Bureau of Fire Protection d) Sorsogon State University Laboratory e) Sorsogon National High School Science Laboratory and f) Sorsogon Museum.