Six CamSur infrastructure projects in the pipeline, Rep. Villafuerte says
A total of six infrastructure programs are in the pipeline for the province of Camarines Sur, Rep. Luis Raymund “LRay” Villafuerte said.
Villafuerte shared in his official Facebook account that constructions of six road projects will roll out in three to four months.
“More good news !!! The following projects will start in 3-4 months,” said Villafuerte.
The projects he’s referring to are:
1) Construction of Brgy. Sarimao, Caranan Bridge, Pasacao.
2) Construction of Bridge Tinalmud Viejo-Tinalmud Bridge (Libmanan-Pasacao)
3) Construction of Tinalmud Viejo Bridge, including River Dike
4) Construction of Bridge, Brgy. San Jose, Minabalac
5) Construction of Butella Bridge, Minabalac
6) Construction of Cambalidio Bridge, including appoaches, Libmanan.
Villafuerte earlier said that another infrastructure project pushed by him and his son Governor Miguel Villafuerte has been providing great benefits for the residents of the province.
The construction of Milaor-Pili bypass road under the Villafuerte administration is still underway but farmers are already experiencing windfall from the project, he said.