Tulungan lang! Masbate VG Revil thanks Gov. Kho for his support to her Rodeo Festival programs
Masbate Vice Governor Kaye Revil has expressed her gratitude to Governor Antonio Kho for his support to her upcoming projects in line with Rodeo Festival this year.
The Office of the Vice Governor has initiated long list of programs to add further color and excitement for the upcoming celebration of Rodeo Festival.
Revil’s office has prepared the following projects:
• April 7- Tourism & Economic Development Forum for Stakeholders w/expert speakers from USA.
The Vice Governor said that this is her professional follow-on project in partnership wiyh the US State Department YSEALI & ACYPL)
• April 7- Rodeo VG Airsoft Tournament (National Competition- teams from around the country are coming, each team has about 10-20 delegates);
• April 7- Rodeo VG Motorshow Competition;
• April 7- Miss Masbate Province Rodeo Attire Competition;
• April 8- Miss Masbate Province Talent Show Competition (to be held & in partnership w/Mayor RJ Lim of Balud);
• April 9- 2nd VG Jobfair in partnership w/DOLE (about 100 plus local and 1,900 plus outside or a total of more than 2,000 confirmed job vacancies available);
• April 11- VG Basketball Training/Coaching w/retired PBA MVP Kenneth Celera Duremdes;
• April 11- Outstanding Young Lady Leader Awardees Recognition Day;
• April 11- Miss Masbate Province 2018 pageant night.
“Gov, salamat po saimo pagsuporta sa tanan na upcoming projects san VG nimo in support of the Rodeo Festival season,” the Vice Governor said.
Revil said that her office and the VG Kusog Masbate team have been working really hard for the said programs, which are in line with Kho’s governance.
“Gov, all of the above are in support to your good governance & proactive leadership. God bless us all always,” said Revil.